A factually accurate report that I welcome, for I have studied not only law and international relations, but also took a special course about the Resistance Movements Against Hitler during WW2.
I have never met one single person, except the teacher of that course, who could explain the phenomenon Hitler to me, including my own family. So I researched for many years until I found tidbits of truth that I voiced here and there, always meeting fierce resistance, especially from Germans.
Either people are fascinated by his rhetoric or they block off completely saying it was a ‘German’ problem (which it was not at all), or they blame the Weimar Republic—which is not entirely wrong but also not entirely right. Of course, Hitler profited of the political mistakes that this socialist regime committed, but that cannot explain all of his evil success in Europe and the World at large.
Let me get to the point quickly for I do not intend to waste your precious time. What you need to understand now is that you got a coalition in place, Turkey and Russia, whose goals are unworthy enough to be listed as destroying democracy as we know it. It is sold to you right now as a trade alliance but that is just the beginning. It will be a full blown political and military alliance that will oppose Nato—yes, despite the fact that Turkey is a member of Nato. But see only what will happen over the next months. I predict that by the end of this year, Turkey has got a clear distance to Nato and Nato has got a clear distance to Turkey.
Already by the news today, Nato, under American command, is shifting nukes from shelters in Turkey to Romania, and this is only a tiny detail of what could be called the ‘new strategy.’ Trust has been rendered very thin by Turkey’s absolutist claims and the purge of the country after the coup.
The mix we get in the media is honestly confusing. What is clear is that Turkey is in a state of ongoing chaos where separatist movements plan and execute deadly attacks on police and military forces, while most of the time unfortunately civilians are the victims.
Here are my predictions:
- The Turkey-Russia Alliance will be a fortress against the West, based on a coalition of extremism, also religious extremism (Islam and Orthodoxy) against the liberal-minded Roman Catholic Church that is the base layer of Western democracy.
- The Turkey-Russia Alliance will be fueled by extremist Islamic movements and there will be a pseudo-war against ISIS for in truth, both Turkey and Russia are going to use these extremist forces for their profit (not officially so, of course).
- The Turkey-Russia Alliance will fuel resentment against the West, Western values, and Western culture, increasingly so, including democratic values, and both countries will show on a daily level how they envisage humanity to be guided by propaganda—just as Hitler did.
- Extremist and populist movements in Europe will be fascinated by these strong ideological statements and try to implement their strategies in their anti-EU political statements. We will face a lot of support for totally irrational and totally separatist movements in Europe, from 2017, and and even now emerging.
- WW3 will start in 2017 with either an invasion of Ukraine or Crimea by Russia, else a false flag operation, and a totally debilitating response of the United States, a country that all over recent history has shown to not understand the dynamics in Europe, nor in the Middle East.